Fire represents energy, love, passion, inspiration and leadership. In ritual we use incense, candles or ashes to represent the element fire. We might tend to focus more on this element when casting spell for healing or purification.
Like with the element air, we use incense when meditating to symbolize (or help) opening up our minds. We also sometime use the element fire by lighting candles when meditating to symbolize (or help) healing, or purify the space we are meditating in.
- Direction - South
- Gender - Masculine
- Colors - Red, Gold, Orange or White
- Time of Day - Midday
- Season - Summer
- Ritual Tools - Athame, Candles, Incense and Anything Burning (like maybe a fire in a fireplace or outside like a bonfire)
- Herbs (or plants) - Garlic, Cinnamon, Chili Peppers, Walnut, Fig and Coffee
- Animals - Dragons, Lions, Horses and Snakes (are just a few)
- Metals - Gold and Brass
- Signs - Aries, Leo and Sagittarius
- Stones and Jewels - Ruby, Fire Opal, Agathe and Volcanic Lava (or rocks)
- Goddesses - Brigit, Hestia, Pele and Vesta
- Gods - Agni, Horus, Vulcan and Prometheus
- Guardian Angel - Michael